Applications & Resources
Application for Enrollment
Once completed, the application will be sent to the Director of Related Services, Child Study Team, and Admissions (Dr. Meggin Wentzell). Additionally, Ms. Colleen Lewis will be copied as well on the application.
These individuals will make contact with the building principals about your request and for tours of the programs. Please do not contact the building principals directly to by-pass the application process.
Applications for admission are considered on a case-by-case basis. Referrals for initial placement and supportive documentation are reviewed by the Director and intake meetings are conducted to acquaint students, family members and sending school district representatives, arrange transportation, and establish start dates.
Every effort is made to finalize placement within 5-7 days of receipt of referral and supporting documentation.
Please note that most of these links are either PDFs or go to external websites. External websites will open in a new window or tab.
Meal Information & Applications
- Unpaid Meal Policy
- Offer vs Serve Breakfast
- Offer vs Serve Lunch
- Meal Application Survey ENGLISH – PDF | Word Document
- Meal Application Survey SPANISH – PDF | Word Document
- Meal Application Instructions – English | Spanish
- Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals – English | Spanish
- 2023 NJDA SFSP Notification-SCSSSD Open Sites – PDF